Manipulation: Proven Manipulation Techniques To Influence People With NLP, Mind Control and Persuasion! by Pete Martin
Pete Martin with Manipulation: Proven Manipulation Techniques To Influence People With NLP, Mind Control and Persuasion!
DO YOU WISH YOU UNDERSTOOD WHY PEOPLE DO THE THINGS THEY DO?
Do you often wish you could read a person by their body language and unspoken behavior?
Do you wish you could get people to do what you want them to do?
Do you think you may be being manipulated and youre not sure what to do about it?
Are you a manipulator or are you being manipulated? Sometimes its not so easy to tell!
Interpreting people by understanding the verbal and non-verbal cues they give us can provide something beyond a superficial reading of their behavior. Adding psychology to a sociological analysis of human behavior provides a broader, deeper pool of information, especially when seen through the lens of communication. When were able to interpret people where they stand, its possible to exploit the information they freely offer and steer them toward our desired outcome.
While manipulation may have a bad name, its not always a bad thing. Sometimes being able to manipulate people can lead to desirable outcomes for all involved. The trick is to know how to achieve this effect without those youre manipulating catching on.
In this book, Manipulation, you will learn:
- How the term manipulation can be deciphered
- What leads people to manipulate others into doing things a certain way
- How to manipulate in the real sense of the term using body language and communication
- The role of verbal and non verbal communication in manipulation
- Improve communication skills to improve your manipulation skills
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and its role in manipulation
- NLP to master the art of manipulation
- How to be tactical in order to secure a win
- Common mistakes to avoid
- The psychology of influence and manipulation
- Applying social manipulation